Dr. Gregory Goodkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodkin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Goodkin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. Goodkin completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at Core Cardiology and is affiliated with Elliot Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodkin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Core Cardiology3 Alumni Dr Ste 101, Exeter, NH 03833 Existing Patients: (603) 773-9992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodkin?
Outstanding! The man cares, listens, and maintains his sense of humor. Dr. Goodkin and Dr. Berndt comprise a formidable team. The best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodkin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Goodkin's office is located at 3 Alumni Dr Ste 101, Exeter, NH 03833. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elliot Hospital
- Exeter Hospital