Dr. Gregory Gersten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gersten's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Gersten, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Gersten completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Naugatuck Valley Radiology and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital.
- U Miss Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naugatuck Valley Radiology
Naugatuck Valley Radiology1389 W Main St Ste 107, Waterbury, CT 06708 Existing Patients: (203) 574-1311
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gersten?
Very good . Very professional. Takes time with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gersten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gersten frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Gersten's office is located at 1389 W Main St Ste 107, Waterbury, CT 06708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gersten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Hospital