Dr. Gregory Stanford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stanford's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Stanford, MD is a general surgery specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Stanford completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at Winchester Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stanford is board certified in General Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stanford?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stanford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stanford frequently treats Appendicitis, Abdominal Pain, and Constipation.
Dr. Stanford's office is located at 1830 Amherst St, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stanford has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center