Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Janos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Janos, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Janos completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at St. Luke's Children's Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities. Dr. Janos is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1975
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Children's Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities3525 E Louise Dr Ste 250, Meridian, ID 83642 Existing Patients: (208) 336-9188
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janos' office is located at 3525 E Louise Dr Ste 250, Meridian, ID 83642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Janos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Janos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.