Dr. Gregory Fink, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fink's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Fink, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Fink completed a residency at U Sth FL. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fink is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fink?
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2000
- St U Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Sth FL, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Sth FL, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Sth FL, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fink accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fink frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Fink's office is located at 7655 Poplar Ave Ste 350, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fink has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital
Cardiovascular Center7655 Poplar Ave Ste 350, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 761-2470