Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Egnaczyk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Egnaczyk completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at The Christ Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Egnaczyk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Christ Hospital Physicians
The Christ Hospital11140 Montgomery Rd # 1300, Cincinnati, OH 45249 Existing Patients: (513) 792-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egnaczyk?
Dr. Egnaczyk is the best cardiologist. He is always caring, kind and takes time to answer any questions I might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Egnaczyk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Egnaczyk frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Egnaczyk's office is located at 11140 Montgomery Rd # 1300, Cincinnati, OH 45249. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital