Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David S Gregory, MD is a family medicine specialist in Roanoke, VA. They currently practice at Carilion Clinic Family Medicine - Roanoke Salem and are affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. They accept multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Association Of Family Medicine Residency Directors, National Institute Of Program Director Development, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Faculty Development, University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Eglin Afb Family Medicine Residency, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Piedmont Community HealthCare, Inc.
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Gregory frequently treats the following conditions: Tobacco Use Disorder, Polyneuropathy, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 1314 Peters Creek Rd Nw, Roanoke, VA 24017. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gregory provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David S Gregory, MD is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Gregory has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
Carilion Clinic Family Medicine - Roanoke Salem
Carilion Clinic Family Medicine - Roanoke Salem1314 Peters Creek Rd Nw, Roanoke, VA 24017 (540) 562-5700