Dr. Gregory Gramstad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gramstad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Gramstad, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Gramstad completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gramstad is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Washington University School Of Medicine St. Louis, Missouri, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Loyola University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery - Rose Quarter1 N Center Court St Ste 110, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (360) 256-8584
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gramstad?
Dr. Gramstad listens well to health complaints, asking incisive questions to clarify the problems. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is pleasant and very knowledgeable. As a health care professional who has worked in the OR with Orthopedic surgeons, I recognize his medical knowledge as top notch and would not hesitate to have him operate on me, if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gramstad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gramstad frequently treats Shoulder Replacement, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Shoulder Arthroscopy.
Dr. Gramstad's office is located at 1 N Center Court St Ste 110, Portland, OR 97227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gramstad speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gramstad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center