Dr. Gregory Casey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Casey, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Keyser, WV. Dr. Casey completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Potomac Valley Hospital and is affiliated with Ottumwa Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casey is board certified in General Surgery.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1984
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casey?
All I can say is Dr. Casey saved my life after I had gangrene and septicemia. I'll always be grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casey frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Constipation, and Anal Fissure.
Dr. Casey's office is located at 100 Pin Oak Ln, Keyser, WV 26726. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center