Call (913) 386-2888 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregory Curry, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Curry completed a residency at Kans U. He currently practices at College Park Family Care Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curry is board certified in Family Practice.
- Kans U, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Net
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Health Systems
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
College Park Family Care Center
Lenexa12210 W 87TH STREET PKWY, Lenexa, KS 66215 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curry?
Wonderful doctor who listens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Curry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Curry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curry frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Obesity, and Insomnia.
Dr. Curry's office is located at 12210 W 87TH STREET PKWY, Lenexa, KS 66215. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center