Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Gregory Cox, MD is a dermatologist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Forefront Dermatology - Atlanta and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cox frequently treats Psoriasis, Itchy Skin, and Moles (Benign Skin Lesions).
Dr. Cox's office is located at 5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 412, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cox speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Forefront Dermatology - Atlanta
Forefront Dermatology Sc5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 412, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 459-9177