Dr. Gregory Connolly, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Connolly completed a residency at University Of Rochester. and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Connolly is board certified in Hematology.
- 1 1415 Portland Ave Ste 425, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4020
- University Of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 2004
- University of Toronto, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Connolly?
An excellent oncologist/hemotologist. He literally saved my life from Waldenstroms which affects 4 in a million. He is very compassionate and I am proud to have had him as a doctor and a friend. Now living in Fla I wish he could come here and teach these guys compassion and how to listen as I don’t think,it exists here.
- Rochester General Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Unity Hospital