Dr. Gregory Christensen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christensen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Christensen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Christensen completed a residency at Univ NC. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Carolina and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christensen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Retina-Vitreos Assoc Ky-Humana Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Univ NC, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Spartanburg Regl Mc, Internship Hospital — 1990
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christensen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christensen frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Central Serous Chorioretinopathy, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Christensen's office is located at 480 N Church St, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg