Dr. Gregory Pomeroy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Pomeroy completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at New England Foot/Ankles Specs and is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pomeroy is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
New England Foot/Ankles Specs
New England Foot/Ankles Specs195 Fore River Pkwy Ste 210, Portland, ME 04102 Existing Patients: (207) 553-6681
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ct School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Aurora University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pomeroy?
I had an appointment with Dr. Pomeroy three times in a year. This was for perineal tendinitis and severe arthritis of both great toes. He discovered that my Achilles and calf muscles were extremely tight and contributing to the tendinitis. I also have knee bursitis and it band issues. Anyway I had heard he was superior. I don’t doubt that. The visits are rushed, he doesn’t appear to listen and doesn’t explain what’s wrong. But is quick to tell you how it should be fixed. I am almost 2 years out and still have chronic foot pain, bursitis is finally subsiding and don’t have a life anymore. Planning on another visit. He also prescribed orthotics which have helped and haven’t helped. I’m still in pain and can’t do anything I used to. I’m so distraught. I believe he’s a great doctor and wish he could help me. The staff out front are not friendly! The wait is horrendous.
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center