Dr. Gregory Persak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Persak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Persak, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Islip, NY. Dr. Persak completed a residency at Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology. He currently practices at The Center for Eye Care and Optical. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Persak is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital
- Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Center for Eye Care and Optical
The Center for Eye Care and Optical360 MONTAUK HWY, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 422-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Persak?
I worked for Dr Persak when I lived in NY for many years not only is he kind as a person but he is kind and caring as a Dr and an excellent Ophthalmologist and surgeon. Stephanie G
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Persak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Persak frequently treats Blepharitis, Drusen, and Floaters.
Dr. Persak's office is located at 360 MONTAUK HWY, West Islip, NY 11795. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Persak speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Persak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.