Dr. Gregory Brevetti, MD is a general surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Brevetti completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Interboro Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brevetti is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Interboro Surgical Associates
Interboro Surgical Associates8318 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Existing Patients: (718) 748-0500
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brevetti?
Dr. Brevetti spent time explaining my surgery to myself and my family. The surgery went great and my recovery went perfectly. Dr. Brevetti is an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend him.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mather Hospital - Main
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center