Call (316) 469-5252 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregory Boxberger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Boxberger completed a residency at University Of Texas In San Antonio. He currently practices at Kansas Physician Group and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boxberger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas In San Antonio, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas In San Antonio, Internship Hospital
- University of Kansas, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boxberger?
I really have learned allot from Dr Boxburger he is really great with his patience he explains everything to his patience and takes time to answer any questions they may have I give him a 10. He is really a great doctor. And my husband Warren is so happy that he is back with Dr Boxburger. Really great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boxberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Boxberger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boxberger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boxberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boxberger frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Boxberger's office is located at 2600 N Woodlawn Blvd, Wichita, KS 67220. Find other locations and directions.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Greenwood County Hospital
- South Central Kansas Medical Center
- William Newton Hospital
Kansas Physician Group
Kansas Physician Group2600 N Woodlawn Blvd, Wichita, KS 67220 Existing Patients: (316) 469-5252