Call (615) 637-6993 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregory Bashian, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bashian completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bashian is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashian?
preciso muito falar com o doctor urgentemente, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bashian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Bashian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bashian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bashian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bashian frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bashian's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Horizon Medical Center
Centennial Heart2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 637-6993
Centennial Heart - Canton St
Hopkinsville1600 Canton St, Hopkinsville, KY 42240 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7553