Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Rice, MD is a family medicine specialist in Libby, MT. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He currently practices at Libby Clinic and is affiliated with Cabinet Peaks Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Family Practice.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Libby Clinic211 E 2nd St, Libby, MT 59923 Existing Patients: (406) 293-8711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rice frequently treats Wellness Examination, Cholesterol Screening, and Dipstick Urinalysis.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 211 E 2nd St, Libby, MT 59923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center