Dr. Gregory King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory King, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sumter, SC. Dr. King completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Tuomey Ophthalmology Services LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Floaters, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. King's office is located at 365 W Wesmark Blvd, Sumter, SC 29150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. King has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.