Dr. Gregory Crooke, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Crooke completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Maimonides Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crooke is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Maimonides Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Maimonides Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-7686
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crooke?
ON MAY 2, 2017 DR. CROOKE SAVED MY LIFE PERIOD....I HAD NO SYMPTOMS AND 5 ( FIVE ) BLOCKED ARTERIES I AM HOME NOW AND AM DOING WELL. THANK GOD FOR DR. CROOKE. JOEY CIRACO
- Maimonides Medical Center