Dr. Acampora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Acampora, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Acampora completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Acampora is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Yale U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Conn, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 643-5026
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Acampora?
Dr. A is an incredible asset to Mass General. Doctors are not our friends but deep down I consider him one. He genuinely cares and the optimism he projects I hold dearly. Thanks, Dr. A,
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Acampora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Acampora frequently treats Binge Eating Disorder and Opioid Withdrawal.
Dr. Acampora's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital