Dr. Gregg Lanier, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Lanier completed a residency at Mount Sinai. He currently practices at Westchester Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lanier is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Westchester Heart and Vascular
Westchester Heart and Vascular19 Bradhurst Ave, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 909-6900
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia University, Other Education — 2011
- Mount Sinai, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mount Sinai, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lanier?
He is very thorough and is never rushed. His medical assistant Victoria is the best.
- Westchester Medical Center