Call 415-295-8016 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregg Jossart, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Jossart completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at Gregg H Jossart, MD, FACS and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jossart is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UCSF Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Moorhead State University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jossart?
Dr. Jossart offers LINX ®, a new laparoscopic procedure to treat GERD. This procedure involves a string of metal beads that are drawn together by a magnet. When this string is placed around the lower esophagus, the magnet pulls the beads together and closes off the esophagus from the stomach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregg Jossart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jossart's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jossart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jossart frequently treats Open Diaphragmatic and-or Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia Repair, Acid Reflux Surgery, and Robotic Heller Myotomy for the Treatment of Achalasia.
Dr. Jossart's office is located at 2340 Clay St Fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jossart speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jossart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Novato Community Hospital