Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Gregg Kennedy, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Suwanee, GA. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at Atlanta Medical Center. He currently practices at Vitality Medspa and Plastic Surgery Center and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Forsyth.
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1981
- University of Houston, Undergraduate School — 1977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
Dr. Kennedy and his staff are first class. I recently had skin tags and several moles removed. The procedure was painless and the results beyond my expectations. As a side note. Dr Kennedy was recommended to us by a neighbor. She’s had him perform a mini lift last summer. All I can say is “wow”. She truly looks 15 years younger. Most importantly, she looks natural.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Dermatitis and Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 310 Town Center Ave Ste A2, Suwanee, GA 30024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kennedy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kennedy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Forsyth