Take charge of your health!
Dr. Greenough's Background
Gregg Greenough, MD practices Emergency Medicine in Boston, MA. Dr. Greenough graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1989 and has been in practice for 26 years. He currently practices at Brigham & Women's Hospital Emergency Dept and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children's Hospital and Brigham & Women's Hospital. Dr. Greenough accepts multiple insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid and Tufts Health Plan. Dr. Greenough is board certified in Emergency Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Greenough's practice supports this language: Spanish.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical School
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Cleveland, OH
Learn More About Hypoglycemia Treatment