Dr. Gregg Gerety, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Gerety completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Albany Med Ctr Comm Div/ Endo and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerety is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Albany Med Ctr Comm Div/ Endo
Endocrine Group1365 Washington Ave Ste 300, Albany, NY 12206 Existing Patients: (518) 489-4704
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerety?
The best doctor I have ever had. Really cares for his patience and listens to what they have to say. If you were to ask me to say one bad thing about him it would be that there's not two of him.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Burdett Birth Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital