Dr. Gregg Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregg Anderson, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER FAIRVIEW. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Ohio State University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview
Administrative420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-3902
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.