Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD
Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD is
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marhefka?
exceptional care and compassion amongst the most difficult of circumstances
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Marhefka's profile.
Dr. Marhefka in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Marhefka frequently treats the following conditions: Pericardial Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Marhefka's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Marhefka provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Heart Institute925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call