Dr. Nanney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Nanney, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bolivar, MO. Dr. Nanney completed a residency at Okla Tchg Hosps. He currently practices at Central Care Cancer Center, Bolivar, MO and is affiliated with Ellinwood District Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nanney is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Care Cancer Center, Bolivar, MO
Central Care Cancer Center1501 N Oakland Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613 Existing Patients: (417) 326-7200
Central Care Cancer Center
Central Care Cancer Center730 Medical Center Dr, Newton, KS 67114 Existing Patients: (316) 283-1141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nanney?
As well as hematology. Every time I see Dr. Nanny he puts me at ease; never makes me feel like just another patient being pushed through the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Nanney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nanney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nanney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nanney frequently treats Blood Disorders, Neutropenia, and Cancer.
Dr. Nanney's office is located at 1501 N Oakland Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellinwood District Hospital
- Hutchinson Regional Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Rice County District Hospital
- Saint Luke Hospital