Dr. Greg Viehman, MD is a dermatologist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Viehman completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at SeaCoast Skin Surgery and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Viehman is board certified in Dermatology.
SeaCoast Skin Surgery
SeaCoast Skin Surgery710 Military Cutoff Rd, Wilmington, NC 28405 Existing Patients: (910) 256-2100
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1993
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Viehman?
Dr. Viehman and his staff from the check-in desk to the treatment room are exemplary in their personality and professionalism. The extra care & attention to detail they displayed in treating me was very probably the best I have ever experienced. In every way they made the effort to assure my comfort, understanding, and best possible care.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center