Dr. Greg Halko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Greg Halko, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Halko completed a residency at University Of Tennessee/ Campbell Clinic. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halko is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Hand Surgery-Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Tennessee/ Campbell Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Methodist Central Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1999
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Associates
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Associates3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 947-0911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halko?
Dr Halko was very professional and did a grest job with my Husband. He explained everything he was going to do and the out come of the surgery. We were very happy with the care. His staff was always nice and helpful. He made sure my husband was taken care of. He worked him into the surgery schedule to get him taken care of quickly after a work injury that required immediate surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halko frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Halko's office is located at 3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halko speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Halko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond