Dr. Gregory Alvine, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Alvine completed a residency at University Of Ks School Of Med. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Alvine is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD810 E 23rd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (888) 331-5890
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alvine?
Dr. Alvine is not only a competent surgeon, but very easy to talk to and well versed in his profession. He is friendly and I have really appreciated his understanding and thoughtfulness whenever I have dealt with him.
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital