Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Greg Horton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Horton completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. He currently practices at Restricted To Kansas State Employee Duties and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horton is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Restricted To Kansas State Employee Duties4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horton?
Dr Horton is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. I had an extensive recovery and felt like my every question and concern was addressed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horton frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery.
Dr. Horton's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital