Dr. Greg Erens, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tucker, GA. Dr. Erens completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program. He currently practices at Emory University Orthopedics and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erens is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Emory University Orthopedics
Emory University Orthopedics1459 Montreal Rd Ste 305, Tucker, GA 30084 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3347
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erens?
Dr Erens changed my life. I had a full knee replacement in early December 2015 and went on a fly fishing trip to Chile 7 weeks later. 5 years later it feels great and I’ve had no issues whatsoever.
- Emory University Hospital