Dr. Vaughan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Granville Vaughan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Heber Springs, AR. Dr. Vaughan completed a residency at Jefferson Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Family Medical Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jefferson Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Medical Care
Family Medical Care2225 HIGHWAY 110 W, Heber Springs, AR 72543 Existing Patients: (501) 362-0048
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaughan?
Very personable. Dr. Vaughan spent time getting to know me. I felt like he truly wanted to establish a friendly doctor/patient relationship, rather than just "his next appointment on the schedule". I highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Granville Vaughan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaughan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaughan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaughan frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Fever, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Vaughan's office is located at 2225 HIGHWAY 110 W, Heber Springs, AR 72543. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Heber Springs