Dr. Grant Garlick, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Garlick completed a residency at University of Medicine and Denistry of New Jersey. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garlick is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Medicine and Denistry of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Medicine and Denistry of New Jersey, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Unveristy of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garlick?
Best Orthopedic man in Florida! I come from a well known medical family in Minnesota. I needed a left knee replacement. Fabulous job done ,out of the hospital after on e day, used a walker for 8 days , and was fully recovered from surgery after 3 weeks . Had super physical therapy for a month and was done . I strongly believe in mind over matter and with Dr. Garlick's help after a few years it still works perfectly. He is by far the BEST! Jean Aldrich Sun City Center Florida
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Adventhealth Tampa
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital