Dr. Byrum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Graham Byrum, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Byrum completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. He currently practices at Eastern Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Vidant Beaufort Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital — 1983
- E Va Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Nephrology Associates
Greenville Office511 PALADIN DR, Greenville, NC 27834 Existing Patients: (888) 401-8064
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Byrum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Byrum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Byrum frequently treats Gout, Acute Kidney Failure, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Byrum's office is located at 511 PALADIN DR, Greenville, NC 27834. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- Vidant Bertie Hospital
- Vidant Medical Center
- Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital