Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Graham Cody, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Cody completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Group Health Cooperative. Dr. Cody is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of Southwest Wisconsin
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Group Health Cooperative
Group Health Cooperative700 Regent St Ste 302, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 441-3290
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cody?
Dr. Cody is an excellent psychiatrist. He listens and gives great advice. I find him to be very trustworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cody frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Cody's office is located at 700 Regent St Ste 302, Madison, WI 53715. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cody has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.