Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Grace Wang, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. She currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Internship Hospital
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
I indirectly Work for Her.good personality ..She is ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ONCOLOGY.......
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grace Wang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
- South Miami Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute