Dr. Grace Cater, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cater's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Grace Cater, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland Heights, OH. Dr. Cater completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. She currently practices at Healthspan Integrated Care and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cater is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cater?
I was very impressed. It was obvious that she had gone over my medical record prior to my visit. Easy to talk to. Listened to what I had to say.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cater frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cater's office is located at 10 Severance Cir, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cater has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center