Dr. Makari-Judson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grace Makari-Judson, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Makari-Judson completed a residency at Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc. She currently practices at Baystate Regional Cancer Center and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New York Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baystate Regional Cancer Center
Baystate Medical Center Inc759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-5433
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makari-Judson?
She knows her field well. I wish they allowed more integration of non traditional medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grace Makari-Judson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Makari-Judson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makari-Judson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makari-Judson frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Makari-Judson's office is located at 3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center