Call (725) 241-0074 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Grace Cano-Debelen, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Cano-Debelen completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center | Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. She currently practices at Maternal Child Health/Pediatrics and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center | Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maternal Child Health/Pediatrics
Healthwell Medical Group4375 S Buffalo Dr Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89147 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0074
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cano-Debelen?
Happy with the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grace Cano-Debelen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cano-Debelen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cano-Debelen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cano-Debelen frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Cano-Debelen's office is located at 4375 S Buffalo Dr Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89147. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cano-Debelen speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cano-Debelen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center