Dr. Gowtham Jonna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jonna's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gowtham Jonna, MD
Dr. Gowtham Jonna, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Jonna completed a residency at Jack D Weiler Hospital A Einstein College Division. He currently practices at Montefiore Medical Center and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Hays. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jonna is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Jack D Weiler Hospital A Einstein College Division, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montefiore Medical Center
Bronx Office111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467
Retina Consultants of Austin
Retina Consultants of Austin2500 W William Cannon Dr # 801, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (512) 454-5851
Retina Consultants of Austin3705 Medical Pkwy Ste 460, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 454-5851
Retina Consultants of Austin1880 Round Rock Ave Ste 300, Round Rock, TX 78681 Existing Patients: (512) 454-5851
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jonna?
What a great group of people. I feel so comfortable here, as if I could just visit to say hi and check on everyone. All the staff is very nice and welcoming. I got the vibe that everyone loves their job. I like the feeling that people actually care about your health. I think it comes from Dr. Jonna. He must be the one to set the standard. He answered every single question I ask him. I love that he welcomes questions from his patients. I like the feeling that my Doctor actually cares about me. Thank you to the staff and Dr. Jonna.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jonna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonna frequently treats Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, Iridocyclitis, and Chorioretinitis.
Dr. Jonna's office is located at 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jonna speaks Spanish, Telugu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jonna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Hays
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Children's Medical Center Of Central Texas
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center