Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (740) 672-2028, and for other questions, call (740) 779-4570.
Dr. Gowtam Ravipati, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chillicothe, OH. Dr. Ravipati completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at Adena Cardiology and is affiliated with Adena Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ravipati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Kent State University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ravipati?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravipati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gowtam Ravipati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ravipati's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ravipati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ravipati frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Ravipati's office is located at 4437 State Route 159 Ste 125, Chillicothe, OH 45601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ravipati speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano