Dr. Gordon James, MD is a nephrology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. James completed a residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center. He currently practices at Illinois Kidney Disease & Hypertension Center and is affiliated with Advocate Bromenn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Benefit Plan of Illinois
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Pekin Insurance
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. James?
He is so personable I wish I could talk to him every day. Very caring and optimistic.
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- Graham Hospital Association
- Methodist Hospital
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Saint Joseph Medical Center
- OSF St. Mary Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Proctor Hospital