Dr. Gordon Siegel, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Northwestern Mem Hosp, Otolaryngology Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery. He currently practices at Midwest ENT and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siegel is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Midwest ENT3 E Huron St, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 988-7777
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Otolaryngology Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- 1978, Internship Hospital
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
You'll either love him or hate him. He's very straightforward and knowledgeable, has decades of experience. I trust this provider and have even asked him for referrals to other doctors. Very kind, caring, and wise. Did not realize what a gem of a doctor I had until I had adverse experiences later.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital