Call (240) 673-9750 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS
Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Gaithersburg, MD. Dr. Groisser completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University. He currently practices at Village Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Western Reserve University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Case Western Reserve University|Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Careington International
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MD-Individual Practice Association, Inc. (M.D. IPA), a UnitedHealthcare Company
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Groisser?
I love this office and all of its staff. Our dental journey has been long and complicated(6+ years), and we are grateful to have been recommended to Dr. Gordon. Both my daughters had Surgery to expose buried canine teeth, and Dr. Gordon coordinated with the Oral surgeon for a smooth transition to adjust their braces. Recently, one of my daughters had underbite surgery and needs to coordinate with an Oral surgeon, which has been going on for several years. Dr. Gordon made this transition so smooth, adjusting flexible time to put surgical hooks just before Surgery. Office sent flowers when she was recovering, and I saw the smile on her face. Dr. Gordon always cares and emails us during the healing journey of my girl's recovery. Now we have to go through the same journey for another daughter next month. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon and his wonderful staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Groisser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Groisser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Groisser frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Crooked Teeth.
Dr. Groisser's office is located at 555 Quince Orchard Rd Ste 230, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Groisser speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Groisser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Gaithersburg Office555 Quince Orchard Rd Ste 230, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Existing Patients: (240) 673-9750
Clarksburg Office12101 Chestnut Branch Way, Clarksburg, MD 20871 Existing Patients: (240) 673-9749
Hagerstown Office18638 Crestwood Dr Fl 1, Hagerstown, MD 21742 Existing Patients: (301) 638-8738