Dr. Gordon Phillips, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Colorectal Surgery. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Colorectal Surgery601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-2100
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Okla Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Dr. Phillips is an outstanding oncologist. He is not only outstanding but he truly cares for his patients. I had a stem cell transplant done under his direction and I am coming up to five years. He was there around the clock and he was so tremendously knowledgeable and empathetic - all qualities that are important for an oncologist. He did not hesitate to give his opinion and he has proven to have the highest level of support to his patients. This was in Rochester, NY.