Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gordon Kritzer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kritzer completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kritzer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center
Cardiology100 NE Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027 Existing Patients: (206) 341-1111
Virginia Mason Lynnwood Medical Center
Virginia Mason Lynnwood Medical Center19116 33rd Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98036 Existing Patients: (206) 341-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kritzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kritzer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kritzer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Kritzer's office is located at 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center